
Because I'm a big girl now and because I have a little sister on the way, I sleep in a "bed" rather than the crib. This is my room.

That's where my baby sister is going to sleep. Don't worry. She'll sleep on a real crib matteress but we just haven't bought me a twin yet so I sleep on the crib matteress on the floor. (Mommy doesn't like the look of the empty crib so she put pillows in to make it look cuter.)

These are some of my favorite babies. They are currently sleeping in the moses basket at the foot of my bed because I kept trying to put them in my bed with me and there wasn't enough space for all of us. See how I tucked them in with a blanket.

This is my bed. It's on the floor so I can get up and down by myself. I love going to bed! I even like naps! I go into my room sometimes even when I'm not sleepy just to dive onto the bed. I love my big girl bed.

This is me on the day of my birthday. I'm helping Mama make my cake. I am such a big helper! I even go to taste my cake before we baked it. MMMMM!

Mommy took birthdya pictures of me! I'm sooo cute! To see more birthday pictures, click on the link to the photo gallery.

This is me eating a popsicle. I don't know what Mommy was thinking. I got to taste my cake, lick the spoon, lick the icing dish, eat a popsicle and eat cake on on my birthday! What a sugar high!


This is me opening my birthday present! I was sooo cute! I would peel away a piece of paper and then I would see a little people or an animal behind it and I would say "baby" in my most excited voice! I love that gift!


I love little people sooo much that Mommy and Daddy got me a camping set a little later to play with along with my farm. See how happy I am about getting this toy!

Just a cute picture.


This is more of me with my toy. Here's Daddy showing me my birthday cake. I was actually pretty hesitant about diving into it. I don't really like being dirty but it just happens. Plus, I was pretty full and my little people were calling my name. I really wanted to play with them.


This is Daddy saying, "Don't you want some cake?" Mommy and I made the cake and Daddy decorated it. Didn't he do a good job? It's Lucy and Aslan from Narnia.




I have four teeth now but unfortunately they don't match up so I can't really take a good bite of anything. However, I eat pretty much everything that's served to me. I'm not picky at all. My favorite food is still speghetti and especially speghetti o's! "I know they're up there! Please! Please! I'm gonna climb up and get them."


On Halloween night I was a chicken. I know how to say "peas" now which means please and I am awfully hard to say "no" to when I ask for something so nicely. But Mommy and Daddy didn't give me all the candy I wanted and so sometimes, I had to go and sneak a piece when they weren't looking.


This is the only time that Mommy has ever found me sleeping on the floor rather than my bed. I have never gotten out before but Mommy found me like this one morning. It was a rather cold night that night and Mommy kept teasing Daddy that I had gotten out to get my babies and take them up into my bed to keep them warm. What she'll never know is what really happened. Actually, my babies and I went to Narnia, grew up, became princesses and lived there a long time. Then we came back and it was such an exhausting time there that I only managed to get one of my babies back in bed before me and the other baby fell asleep on the floor by the bed.

Hey! I know what this is for! Can we watch a moobie? (I can say movie but I'm usually far to active to watch more than 10 minutes of TV or movies at a time. I'm a jack rabbit but Mommy says she thinks my sister is going to be even more active than me because she never stops kicking and turning flips in Mommy's tummy.

See I still love my little people. Right now I'm feeding my baby meme. That's how I say milk but sometimes, when I'm hungry, that's also how I say that I want food. Mostly it means milk.

I'm such a sweet baby. I've learned how to give kisses (kekes) and I love to do it. Sometimes I get a little crazy and give very, very wet kisses and once or twice, I blew raspberries into Daddy's mouth instead of kissing him.
That's pretty much how my birthday week went. I hope you enjoyed it.
2 comments:
Brandon & Becky,
How incredibly awesome these pictures are!
It is just fantastic that we can watch our little Abby grow up right before our eyes on this internet thing.
Thank you so much for taking the time to download these and keep us all in the know about what is going on with your little family.
Just a couple more weeks and we'll be out there, disrupting your lives for about a week. Hope you're up for it.
Well, goodnight kids.
I Love You All,
Mom
I love these pictures! Abby is SOOO cute! (You can tell her I said that!)
Post a Comment