

Abby has gotten sooooo active! She's wearing me out! Being pregnant and having a 9 month old who still nurses twice a day is sooooo tiring! :) I think I'll just join her in the pictures above. Hehehe! She crawls now but still perfers scooting as it is faster and she knows how to maneuver better. She can sit up whenever she wants now which is making diaper changing very, very difficult. Abby also pulls herself into a standing position very easily now and stands more often than any other thing. She "cruises" up and down the furniture a step or two in either dirrection and when she has worked up enough courage and is brave enough, she sometimes navigates the empty spaces between furniture although she isn't brave enough to try it yet with out holding on to something at all times. Abby gave us quite a scare today. She started choking on something and Brandon quickly pounded her back and scooped his finger through her throat but we think all it was was snot and flem that has been rattling in her throat today and yesterday. She's been coughing on it a bit the last two days and we think it may be that. Life is moving along great for us. We enjoy living in the place of our honeymoon but wish we could live closer to family. We miss everyone and want to live closer but at the same time want to "see the world" and live in places we've never been while the military pays for it. It's been hard getting back into the swing of things after a week of vacation. Plus being so worn out with the babies wipes me out. I've been taking naps! I HATE sleeping! Really! I have a hard time going to sleep at night because sleep is just so boring and I hate slowing down to do it but now I'm sleeping like 10 hours a day and longing for more! Every time Abby naps, I try to nap as well and, well, the house is a wreck...needless to say. This pregnancy has been different than the last. With Abby, I had nearly constant morning sickness for about the first 13? weeks and it wasn't triggered with any smells or certaing foods or anything like that. I just was sick off and on. Period. With this baby, I'm sick when I smell strong smells (not even ness. bad smells) like Abby's diaper, perfume, certain foods cooking and most importantly, PORK! I can't stand the animal right now. If I even think of pork I usually get sick feelings in my stomach. Bacon is about the only exception but that is still something I can only handle in very, very small portions. (Like Bean and Bacon soup) Other meats make me sick when I eat them but the smells and stuff doesn't bother me so I usually eat them and then just suffer through the sick, gonna be sick, soooo sick feelings. Usually I get through without incident. Also with this pregnancy I'm sooooooo tired! And strangely, I feel like I should be showing already (I'm only about 11 -12 weeks) but I guess because I was pregnant so recently with Abby, I've got it in my head that I should have a pretty good size tummy by now. I keep thinking, "Something's wrong. I'm not big enough." Then I remember that I'm not THAT far along. I'm only a little way in...nothing's wrong. It's weird being pregnant while my mind still recalls so freshly how it was with Abby. Anyway, remember us in your thoughts and prayers. We miss all of you.

2 comments:
Love you! Miss you! Can't wait to see you again sometime!
Abby is so beautiful! I showed her picture around the clinic-everyone agrees! Hope you're feeling better! Aunt Janet
Post a Comment