Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Abby's Fantasy








Above are some cute pictures of Abby I thought you might like. Clicking on the picture will bring up a larger view of it. The last one is a little goofy. I made the water look too blue but it's kinda whimsical in it's own way. Mostly i like the expression on her face as she looks at her reflection. She LOVES mirrors. Abby is sitting well on her own now but she doesn't get into a sitting position by herself except by accident. She eats cherrios, crackers, baby food, peas, etc. She knows what she likes to eat and she actually has mastered the art of picking stuff up well enough to pick out the goodies among the other foods on her tray.
She has also learned how to "fake cry" and does that pretty frequently. She will put anything in her mouth and has learend to scoot very quickly away from someone if she thinks they will take it out of her mouth. As her daddy says, "She's learing how to be bad" Abby is as cute as ever although quite a handful the more mobile that she becomes! I sat looking at our dirty living room the other day and realized that probably 90% of the mess was stuff that Abby had done. She drags toys, shoes, videos, video games, etc around the room with her now and makes messes very easily. :) We love all of you and can't wait to see you whenever we get the chance.

1 comment:

Preston and Rachel said...

Yes, I must admit... you do have to most adorable baby in the world! I can't wait to get to see you guys!